Rules and No-No’s
Rules Are Made to Keep Everyone Safe & Happy!
- If your child is sick or even has a runny nose, out of courtesy of others please re-schedule your play time with us when your child is healthy & happy!
- The play area is designed for children from ages 6 months to 6 years. Children 7 years are allowed if they are the sibling of the birthday child. They may be asked to leave the play area if they are not playing age appropriately.
- No shoes or bare feet allowed in the play area. This includes children and adults during all open play, birthday parties & special events. Shoes bring in dirt and a multitude of germs.
- Everyone must wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the play area.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult to use the bathroom.
- Parent or guardian must sign a waiver for each child.
And the list continues!
- We are a “PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK establishment. In the interest of safety for all, keep an eye on your children at all times. We strive to make our facility as safe as possible while maintaining a fun and active environment. However, just like going to a playground getting hurt is always a possibility.
- A first aid kit is available for very minor injuries.
- We are a no bully zone. Bullies will be asked to leave. Please be aware of your child’s behavior.
- Outside food and drinks are welcome at Little Peeps but only at the table area. No food, drink or chewing gum in the play area. Please clean up after yourselves.
- Strollers are not allowed in the play area.
- Children must be fully clothed – no bathing suits. Please be prepared for accidents if you are potty training your child or is recently potty trained. We understand that accidents happen. Please let us know immediately so we can clean up quickly.
- Never leave your child unattended.
- Alcoholic beverages are not allowed anywhere inside Little Peeps. Anyone of any age caught consuming alcoholic beverages will be asked to leave immediately.
COURTEOUS BEHAVIOR IS EXPECTED FROM ADULTS AT ALL TIMES
REFER TO A BIG PEEP ON SITE FOR ANY SERIOUS MATTERS